What it does
My Workspace is an individual online worksite that functions as a private workspace for each user. When you log in, you will automatically open your My Workspace, which will display the Message of the Day and My Workspace Information boxes. By default, these boxes contain announcements and information from the system administrator.
A site owner can revise what appears in the My Workspace Information box by clicking Options. Only a system administrator can modify the contents of the Message of the Day box, but a site owner can click Options to customize how announcements will display in the window.
Features: In My Workspace, you can perform various tasks, including:
- Posting files in your own private Resources tool called My Files.
- Viewing an integrated Schedule for all sites in which you participate
- Viewing Announcements from all your sites
- Creating your own private Schedule items
- Viewing a list of all sites you belong to in Worksite Setup
- Revising worksites you own by adding users or changing tools
- Choosing how you would like to be notified of new or changed items on sites you belong to in the Preferences tool
- Adding yourself to publicly joinable sites with the Membership tool
Things to consider
- In My Workspace, you can print a PDF file of all your Schedule events for the day, week, or month.
- You can save drafts or backup copies of work in your own private Resources area in My Workspace called My Files.